Overall, ACEDH objective is the promotion, protection, defense of the Environnment ,human rights and promoting good governance.
1. Contribute to safeguarding the environment and the real estate assets of lower (poor, widows, orphans, …) through advocacy, access to justice for securing land rights of local communities’ waterfront , farms, plantations and Virunga National Park “North -Kivu for peace and socio-economic development at the grassroots.
2. Contribute to promoting the participation in debates and cultural á transparency in the management of local resources to promote the development and effectiveness of human rights at the grassroots level.
3. to contribute to the promotion of cultural peace and peaceful coexistence, for the prevention of land conflicts to identity the base to support the development, safeguarding the environment and human rights at the grassroots level.
4. Contribute to Institutional Strengthening, mobilization and empowerment for the protection,
Safety and advocacy of Justice Auxiliary and Civil Society Actors ; and Defenders on Human Rights in the theme of the RDC environment.
Our Priority programs and levers of our actions,
- Land Governance «Program Gender, Environment and Land”
- Monitoring, advocacy and access to Justice
Our program supports the other two with regard to political, worship, economic and social burdens on the management of land.
- Education Program in Local Governance and Democracy
- Program Peace building Institutional Strengthening, Empowerment Security, and Protection of Lawyers DDH environmentalists
SUMMARY of the Block of orienteering ACTIVITIES
- MONITORING, LEGAL AND JUDICIAL ASSISTANCE
- ADVOCACY AND LOBYING DIRECT OR LUNCH ADVOCACY
- EDUCATIONS, TRAINING AND ENGAGEMENT
- RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION
- SUPPORT AND TRAINING ACCOMPANGEMENT LEGAL PROCESS AND MANAGEMENT AREAS ON THE RESULTS OF MICRO TAKEN BETWEEN PAYSANES ESTATE.